All the news today is about Turkey attacking Afrin, a Kurdish governed city in northern Syria and threatening another Kurdish run city named Manbj. This is a very dangerous situation and another devastating assault on the Syrian people who have already suffered so much from a war that that was started by foreign manipulation and …
Tag: Al Qaeda
Jan 23 2018
Permanent link to this article: https://deconstructedglobe.com/wordpress/increasing-us-aggression-in-syria-leads-to-chaos/
Oct 16 2016
A little bird just whispered in my ear that the Syrian Government is in the final stages of securing a Reconciliation plan for East Aleppo.
There are a few details to be resolved, but it appears that fighters who wish to continue fighting will be bused out of town, and civilians allowed to leave in safety so that the field will be clear for a final battle with foreigners and those determined to stand to the end.
Apparently there is also a deal on the table in the UN Security Council to rescue the foreign fighters of Al Nusra/Al Qaeda/Fatah Al Sham -.
Permanent link to this article: https://deconstructedglobe.com/wordpress/reconciliation-for-aleppo/
Oct 07 2016
Below are some links that lead to some articles with basic Syria facts. Some of these writers, even after undermining much of the US propaganda on Syria, repeat harsh and biased western judgements as if it is just too dangerous to step entirely outside the Political ‘consensus’. But, I trust my readers to separate factual presentations from the kind of reflexive judgements that keep one within the bounds of ‘mainstream analysis’ and are the foundation of the US drive for the destruction of the Syrian Republic. Others stand proudly outside the Washington consensus.
- Robert Kennedy Jr, Politico: Why the Arabs Don’t Want Us in Syria
- Steven Kinzer, Boston Globe: The Media are Misleading the Public on Syria
- Robert Perry, Consortium News: New ‘Group Think’ for War with Syria/Russia
- Gary Leupp, Counterpunch: An Urgently Necessary Briefing on Syria
- Rev. Andrew Ashdown, 21st Century Wire: Voices from Syria: Reports from Inside Syria
- Eva Bartlett, Dissident Voice: Deconstructing the NATO Narrative on Syria
- Max Blumenthal, Alternet: Inside the Shadowy PR Firm that is Lobbying for Regime Change in Syria
- Rania Khalek, Intercept: U.S. and EU Sanctions Are Punishing Ordinary Syrians and Crippling Aid Work, U.N. Report Reveals
Permanent link to this article: https://deconstructedglobe.com/wordpress/basic-syria-information/